Thursday, February 1, 2007

Headed for Chicora Court

On my way to the Countess to spend with her a little of what time she still has left, I will probably collapse once I finally get into the plane tomorrow after completing all organization this side.

Sure wasn't counting on what's facing the Countess now, but I know that she was also the last, die mit sowas gerechnet hätte. Non posso piú. C'est pas du tout la fin prévue pour cette contesse!

The Chicks of Chicora Court should be a help, as will all those friends and family who I trust will appear.

Zumindest weiß ich, daß meine Schwester und ihre Familie mich auch empfangen werden, wie ich die Gräfin aufsuche.


> Les choses n'arrivent quasi jamais comme on se les imagine. <
> La mort nous égale tous ; c'est où nous attendons les gens heureux : elle rabat leur joie et leur orgueil, et console par là ceux qui ne sont pas fortunés. <
[Madame de Sévigné]
Extrait des Lettres

No comments:

Post a Comment