Monday, December 22, 2008

German Holidaily Report

Though today nervous exam candidates performed their best under my monitoring eyes and for my discriminating ears, yesterday saw us doing the family thing at Detlef's dad's with the latter's wife, her son and his girlfriend, Detlef's brother and his wife and their kids, and yours truly.
And so, below are a few choice photos to document the event, the method chosen this year to enable quick information access for all sides of the ocean.

Merry Christmas everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, Detlef and extended family and friends! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. (Packages are making their way to Herbert-Baum Str ... keep a lookout for the elves! And thanks for my book ... I had lusted after it for awhile!

    ReplyDelete